- All Headingley Giant Pumpkin contestants must be registered by May 23rd at HeadingleyGarden@gmail.com http://3starmetro.com/shop/page/3/ Name, address and email address required.
- All contestants must be residents of Headingley or employees of Headingley businesses.
- All contest pumpkin entries must be grown from seed supplied by T&T Seeds, Atlantic Giant variety.
- Contest pumpkin seeds must be picked up at T&T Seeds, 7724 Roblin Blvd, in Headingley. Seeds will be available starting April 30th until May 31. Seeds will be supplied at no charge while supplies last!
- All contest entries must be delivered to the Halloween Howl event site, Phoenix Recreation Hall, 153 Seekings St., in Headingley, on Oct.15 between 12 noon & 4pm
- All contest entries will be judged by largest circumference or by weight, http://coffeeandcodundee.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://coffeeandcodundee.co.uk/allergens/ TBD
- All pumpkin contest entries must be good condition, not cracked or broken
- Winners names & pumpkin photos will be made public.
- 1st place winner will get a trophy plus a $100 T&T Seeds gift card
- 2nd place winner will get a trophy plus a $60 T&T Seeds gift card
- 3rd place winner will get a trophy plus a $40 T&T Seeds gift card
- Certificates of Authenticity showing place earned in contest will be issued for all entries.
- Trophies donated by Tom Byrnes – Gift cards donated by T&T Seeds
- Judges Simdega TBD. Judges’ decisions are final.
- Rules may be subject to change.
email email@example.com to register
Season of play will run through May and June
U3 is available at both West Grove and River West Park fields each night of play
U4,5 and 7/8 Boys play at West Grove
U6 and 7/8 Girls play at River West Park
All nights of play run from 6:30-7:30PM
U3-U8 may choose nights of play preferred (Mon+Wed or Tues+Thurs),
U9, U11, U13, U15, U17 typical night of play is Tues+Thurs
U10, U12, U14, U16 and U18 typical night of play is Mon-Wed
U4 to U8: $74
U9 + U10: $139
U11 + U12: $159
U13 to U18: $189