YOUR HELP IS NEEDED – BAKING DONATIONS PLEASE
WHAT: Holiday Vendor & Bake Sale in Support of Phoenix Nursery School
WHEN: Thursday November 15, 2018 – 6:00 to 9:30 PM
WHERE: Headingley Community Centre, 5353 Portage Avenue
In an effort to fundraise for the Phoenix Nursery School, the Phoenix Recreation Association is putting on a Holiday Vendor & Bake Sale. Local craft makers and direct sales representatives will have 30 tables of goods for sale. We are looking for contributions to the baking table. If you can donate baking for the sale, please contact:
Heather Lawless & Emily Laycock
Phoenix Nursery School Representatives – Phoenix Recreation Association
Please follow this link for more info: Bake Sale Donation Info
Do you like working with children? Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
We want to hear from you!
The Headingley Phoenix Recreation Association is seeking an individual to assist with our after school recreation program. A perfect job for any student!
Casual Activity Leader (Wednesdays, 2 hours and School Inservice days)
Location: Headingley, Phoenix Community Centre, 153 Seekings
Hours: 3:30 to 5:30 on Wednesdays plus extra hours inservice days throughout school year.
Pay: $12/ hour
- Supervising, leading, and interacting with children in an outdoor, recreational environment.
- Maintaining a safe, enjoyable environment for all participants.
- Communicating and working with the Program manager on daily activities and any issues that may arise.
- Engaging with parents upon pick up of children.
Position will require:
- A clear criminal records check
- A clear child abuse registry check
- Valid First Aid certificate (willing to pay for training)
- Minimum age of 16
We are also looking for substitute casual workers as well. If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please send your questions and/or resume and cover letter to Nicole McDonald at: