Do you like working with children? Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
We want to hear from you!
The Headingley Phoenix Recreation Association is seeking an individual to assist with our after school recreation program. A perfect job for any student!
Casual Activity Leader (Wednesdays, 2 hours and School Inservice days)
Location: Headingley, Phoenix Community Centre, 153 Seekings
Hours: 3:30 to 5:30 on Wednesdays plus extra hours inservice days throughout school year.
Pay: $12/ hour
- Supervising, leading, and interacting with children in an outdoor, recreational environment.
- Maintaining a safe, enjoyable environment for all participants.
- Communicating and working with the Program manager on daily activities and any issues that may arise.
- Engaging with parents upon pick up of children.
Position will require:
- A clear criminal records check
- A clear child abuse registry check
- Valid First Aid certificate (willing to pay for training)
- Minimum age of 16
We are also looking for substitute casual workers as well. If you have any questions, or would like to apply, please send your questions and/or resume and cover letter to Nicole McDonald at: